Subject: Price Increases
From: "David Guyan" <[email-masked]>
To: "Andy O' Sullivan" <[email-masked]>, "'canice'" <[email-masked]>, "Colin Symonds" <[email-masked]>, "John Cresswell" <[email-masked]>, "John McArthur" <[email-masked]>, "Mike Farmer" <[email-masked]>, "Nigel Symonds" <[email-masked]>, "'Paul Southam'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 10:17:17 -0000

<http://www.mr-carpet.co.uk/images/mrc_logo_small.jpg> 		Unit
32 Riverside Road	
		Tooting	
		London	
			SW17 OBA	
		T: 020 8879 0485	
		F: 020 8947 5432	
	Email:
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Enquiry%20to%20Head%20Office>
[email-masked] 	

Several suppliers have had price increases from 1st March including
Victorias, Cormar and several others. Please check the database against the
price tickets you are currently displaying in the branch and ensure they are
up to date.
 
I will be sending you a memo in the next few days showing the revised prices
for stock and de branded ranges.
PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ IT AS IT WILL HAVE SOME NEW PRICING AND
PRODUCTS ON THE LIST.
 
I have now taken over the job of updating prices on the computer. I am
realising that the "ad hoc" requisition function is being used for entering
products on a consistent basis.
This was never what it was meant for. It was only intended for you to enter
products that would only be entered once or twice a year or for entering a
new product in an emergency to complete a customers order.
If new products are introduced please email me with the following
information.

1.	Product Name
2.	Supplier
3.	Style ( i.e. vinyl, wood, Natural or twist etc.)

I will then enter the item as a permanent product that will be maintained as
new price lists arrive from suppliers.
 
Also if you are entering ad hoc prices please check that the suppliers price
list you have is current when placing the order with the supplier as some of
the ad hoc entries lately have been priced from out of date price lists.
Many Thanks
DG
 
Please confirm receipt of this email.